Summer camp registration now available!

Payment plans now available for all summer camps! 30% deposit due at time of registration, remaining 70% due 1 month before the start of the session. Child must be on a payment plan or paid in full to lock in their registration. Payment plans available through the front desk only, see below for cancellation policy. Please call 970-879-8400 for more information.

Summer Fun Camp – Recreational (ages 6-12)

CAMP ACTIVITIES

Each camp day includes on-court time for tennis and/or pickleball plus off-court time for varying fun activities such as field games, arts & crafts, water balloons and more! During on-court time, kids are placed on different courts based on age/skill level.

DAILY SCHEDULE

8:30 am Morning drop-off
11:30 am Lunch (campers bring own lunch except for Thursdays)
12:30 pm Morning pick-up & Afternoon drop-off
4:30 pm Afternoon pick-up

Monday – Thursday each week
Register for morning, afternoon, or both!

CAMP SESSIONS

Session 1: June 6-9
Session 2: June 13-16
Session 3: June 20-23
Session 4: June 27-30
Session 5: July 4-7
Session 6: July 18-21
Session 7: July 25-28
Session 8: August 1-4

(no camp week of July 11-15)

FEES
1/2 Day Camp – $225 per session
Full Day Camp – $450 per session
To ensure a spot, please sign up in advance. Only 24 spots available per session!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Giggle Gang (ages 3-5)

Tennis Summer ROGY – OGY (ages 8-18)

PROGRAM ACTIVITIES

OGY = Orange, Green, and Yellow ball. Drill, play, compete, repeat! Have fun with your friends while honing your tennis skills. 2.5 hours, all on court, playing and drilling tennis. Court play based on skill level.

DAILY SCHEDULE

2:00 pm Drop-off
4:30 pm Pick-up

Monday & Wednesday each week

CAMP SESSIONS

Session 1: June 6 & 8
Session 2: June 13 & 15
Session 3: June 20 & 22
Session 4: June 27 & 29
Session 5: July 4 & 6
Session 6: July 18 & 20
Session 7: July 25 & 27
Session 8: August 1 & 3

No Summer ROGY-OGY during the week of July 11 due to Rare Air camp. Please see below for details.

FEE
$100 per session
To ensure a spot, please sign up in advance. Only 16 spots available per session!

High Performance Green and Yellow Ball INVITATION ONLY – Tuesdays and Thursdays, 2-4:30.

PROGRAM ACTIVITIES

High Performance is designed for students wanting to take their tennis to the next level. The class is by invitation only by Director Bill Conway or Head Pro Jason Scicchitano. Players wanting to join the competitive pathway class are looking to play high school tennis, currently in high school tennis, or looking at colleges to play tennis. Court play based on skill level.

DAILY SCHEDULE

2:00 pm Drop-off
4:30 pm Pick-up

Tuesday & Thursday each week

CAMP SESSIONS

Session 1: June 7 & 9
Session 2: June 14 & 16
Session 3: June 21 & 23
Session 4: June 28 & 30
Session 5: July 5 & 7
Session 6: July 19 & 21
Session 7: July 26 & 28
Session 8: August 2 & 4

No High Performance during the week of July 11 due to Rare Air camp. Please see below for details.

FEE
$100 per session
To ensure a spot, please sign up in advance. Only 16 spots available per session!

Rare Air Tennis Training Logo

Rare Air

Our 6th Annual RARE AIR TENNIS TRAINING for juniors (ages 13-18) Level 6 and above will be held July 11-14, 2022.

Monday thru Thursday – 6 hours per day of high intensity on-court training Friday thru Sunday – entry in the Steamboat Tennis Association Annual Championships July 15-17

Four days of training & tournament entry – $775 (ask about locals’ discount)

Featured Coach and Speaker – Coach Phil Girardi of St. Petersburg College in Florida

Includes video analysis, healthy snacks and pizza party on Wednesday night

Rare Air Registration Form for 2022

Cancellation Policies:

All summer camps other than Rare Air:

1 week’s notice from the start date of the session = full refund

48 hours up to 1 week’s notice from the start date of the session = 50% refund

Within 24 hours from the start date of the session = $0 refund

Rare Air:

2 weeks’ notice from the start date of the session = full refund

1 week up to 2 weeks’ notice from the start date of the session = 50% refund

1 week’s notice from the start date of the session = $0 refund