Steamboat Tennis and Pickleball Center is now open! 10 players maximum per 2 tennis courts (separated into rooms) allowed in the building at one time (30 players total). Court rentals, drills and private lessons available. Please call the front desk to book at court or inquire about private lessons and drills at 970-879-8400. You can also sign up for drills by logging in to your account.
By working together, we can all play in a responsible way
How you can help:
- Diligently follow all the guidelines in our Play Safe Mitigation Plan and Play Safe Poster
- Wear masks at all times when on the Center grounds. In the bathroom, as you approach the front door, upstairs, everywhere.
- Face shields are not currently allowed.
- Use hand sanitizer when you get to your court and use it again after you play. Give yourself a spritz between points if you have a second, why not? Use it at the front desk. Wash your hands with soap after using the bathroom.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from each other at all times. That’s the width of a car. It’s farther than you think!
- Do not congregate near the courts or in the Pro Shop.
- Do not, under any circumstances, visit the Center if you feel even a little under the weather or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid. Late cancellation fees have been waived while we are in Orange status or above.
How the Steamboat Tennis and Pickleball Center is working to help minimize your risk:
- Following all City guidelines regarding maximum capacity.
- Red Level: 10 people per room
- Orange Level: 50 people
- Monitoring the facility to make sure everyone is following the Play Safe Plan (wearing face protection, maintaining the proper social distance, using hand sanitizer, etc.)
- Disinfecting all “hot spots” (places people touch regularly: bathrooms, doors, front desk) hourly.
- Disinfecting all pickleballs multiple times during each play/teaching session.
- Disinfecting all teaching equipment after each use.
- Professional cleaning twice per week.
By working together, we can maintain the healthy and safe facility that we have enjoyed since mid-May.